About the project
- Project name and reference: SUPER - Semantics Utilised for Process management within and between EnteRprises (FP6-IST-026850)
- Official website: http://www.ip-super.org/
- Project objective: Integrated Project in the domain of Business Process Management, aimed at the automation of the whole BPM lifecycle through the employment of Semantic Web and Semantic Web Services technologies.
My involvement in the project
- Time period: April 2006 - June 2008
- My role: Project Manager for Cefriel; contributor as Semantic Web expert to the activities aimed to introduce ontologies, axioms and light-weight rules to Business Process Analysis (both Process Mining and Reverse Business Engineering techniques); contributor to the video showcase realization and to the project results dissemination.
- Achievements: coming soon...