About the project
- Project name and reference: SEEMP - Single European Employment Marketplace (FP6-IST-4-027347)
- Official website: http://www.seemp.org/ (no more on-line)
- Project objective: Specific targeted research project in the domain of e-Employment (e-Government to support employment market) aimed at the realization of a technological infrastructure to interconnect Employment Agencies in Europe, overcoming current limitations on their services' interoperability.
My involvement in the project
- Time period: January 2006 - December 2007
- My role: contributor to the application of ontological engineering and ontological mediation to Semantic Web Services in the e-Employment field; contributor to the project results dissemination.
- Achievements: coming soon...